Watch the exit
My sister just sent me an an article about Canadian passport control. We may not be able to flee if the next election doesn't go according to plan.
The Minister sits behind a massive boiling black cauldron. We pour in our past, plus supporting paraphernalia. Then we bow and touch the raised symbols on the side of the cauldron. It burns little maple leafs into our palms.
I like Canadians. I don't blame them for wanting to keep their country free of frat boy pranksters.
~~~~
Here are few - don't blind anyone with your flash - photos from the Flickr event on Thursday. Although, the blinding resulted in some great photos.

The lesson, the attorneys say, is that if you must travel to Canada, you should apply for "a Minister's Approval of Rehabilitation" to wipe the record clear.
The Minister sits behind a massive boiling black cauldron. We pour in our past, plus supporting paraphernalia. Then we bow and touch the raised symbols on the side of the cauldron. It burns little maple leafs into our palms.
I like Canadians. I don't blame them for wanting to keep their country free of frat boy pranksters.
~~~~
Here are few - don't blind anyone with your flash - photos from the Flickr event on Thursday. Although, the blinding resulted in some great photos.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home