Packing
I am dragging my feet on this packing thing. I actually preferred work today versus dealing with the piles of stuff screaming about how they don't like confined spaces.
I had also been struggling with setting up camp in a new town because it meant dealing with large things. Like a bed or a chair. Then some friends of Angie's in Seattle suggested - inflatable furniture! I like it. A simple, small studio. White of course. With an inflatable bed, chair and couch. Maybe I will get the one with the flames. Add a spork, plate and mug and I am set. Hmmm, I am going to check in with myself in a year - how long can I resist a whistling tea kettle and a spiral gum ball machine.
PS - pleased about some of the some political news today...I am happy for blue.
I had also been struggling with setting up camp in a new town because it meant dealing with large things. Like a bed or a chair. Then some friends of Angie's in Seattle suggested - inflatable furniture! I like it. A simple, small studio. White of course. With an inflatable bed, chair and couch. Maybe I will get the one with the flames. Add a spork, plate and mug and I am set. Hmmm, I am going to check in with myself in a year - how long can I resist a whistling tea kettle and a spiral gum ball machine.
PS - pleased about some of the some political news today...I am happy for blue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home