oravel

Monday, September 25, 2006

Allergies?

Sneezing, heavy head. Ache almost in the ears. Itchy eyes. I know that spring is allergy fiesta, but fall has a few. I couldn't find anything on the pollen cast - except this map of mold.

Has anyone read the book Pollen by Jeffrey Noon? It gave me bizarre dreams.
In a strange remixed future of Manchester a cloud of pollen descends - a new strain, each tiny grain a murderer. Within days the streets of the city are overgrown with viscous blooms as the fiercest hay fever epidemic takes hold. People are sneezing themselves to death and the pollen count is racing towards 2,000.
National Geographic recently profiled the rising allergy incidents - Noon is not a loon. I couldn't find the entire article - but here is a little info

My brain is sluggish today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home